The rapid development of ICT will have a profound impact on the way we live and work.
Singapore is building the World's first Smart Nation by harnessing technology to the fullest with the aim of improving the lives of citizens, creating more opportunities, and building stronger communities.
Four leading French corporates operating in Singapore are joining forces to boost that transition and with this joint call for innovations they search solutions for the future cities.
If you have a solution for Smart Safety/Security, join the transition and boost your business to new markets.
What we are looking for
New types of wearable sensors that can be carried by the field operators and agents to enhance their sensing capabilities as well as the feedback they can provide to the command & control centre
New types of embedded sensors to enhance the sensing capabilities of the fleet of various vehicles used by the agencies in charge of the safety and security of the citizens as well as the feedback they can provide to the command & control centre
New types of wearable devices that can be carried by the field operators and agents to improve their situation awareness and communication capabilities
New algorithmic solutions for the merging and sense making of the information coming from the various sensors available on the field
New algorithmic solutions for the detection of sensors malfunctioning and/or under hacker’s attack
New visualization concepts to improve the situation awareness of the safety and security operators, whether on the field or in the command & control centre
New solutions to handle and process the big amount of data produced
Relevant proposal should
- Support the transition towards Smart Cities and especially Smart Safety/Security
- Offer new ways of operation, business models or technologies for the industry
- Have a positive impact on the safety and security of the city dwellers
- Present a competitive advantage compared to already existing solutions
- Be on Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) 3 to 9. Read more about the TRL scale here.
What we are not interested in
- Solutions that are not in the Safety and Security scope
- Solutions that are not supported by accurate and robust data or evidences
- Solutions that do not bring novelty or improvement compared to competitors
Possible forms of collaboration
- A specific research and/or co-development agreement in order to work together to meet our industrial needs and push further the collaboration
- Incorporating the solution in a tender
- Testing the solution in a pilot or deployable prototype.