The rapid development of ICT will have a profound impact on the way we live and work.
Singapore is building the World's first Smart Nation by harnessing technology to the fullest with the aim of improving the lives of citizens, creating more opportunities, and building stronger communities.
Four leading French corporates operating in Singapore are joining forces with the ambition to look for disruptive innovations for the transformation towards smarter cities.
If you have a solution for Smart Mobility, Smart Buildings, Resource Efficiency or Safety/Security, propose your solution and get access to research collaboration, coaching from the corporate experts and new business opportunities.
Smart cities mean people and businesses are empowered through increased access to data, more participatory through the contribution of innovative ideas and solutions and that way more effective services that utilise technology to better serve citizens’ needs.
This innovation call is launched with the ambition to look for disruptive digital initiatives and unique service and product ideas for Bouygues Construction main activities: construction, refurbishment and operation of smart and sustainable buildings, infrastructures and neighborhoods.
Selected innovators will get a chance to develop their idea together with the corporate experts. Join now the transformation by sending your application.
Subjects of interest for Dragages Singapore/Bouygues Construction
Our current areas of interest for innovation are as the following:
- Services for cities/neighborhoods and end users
- Smart Buildings / Internet of Buildings and Things
- Simple and seamless Building Management Systems
- Smart Grid – energy mixes, production and storage
- Operation of buildings and neighborhoods: data mining and vizualization, artificial intelligence
- Predictive maintenance
- City and neighborhood simulation
- Circular economy
Relevant proposal should
- Support the transition towards smart cities and neighborhoods
- Offer new way of operation, business model or technology for the industry
- Present a competitive advantage compared to already existing solutions
- Have a positive impact on the environment
- Be on Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) 4 to 9. Read more about the TRL scale.
What we are not interested in
- Solutions that are not in the smart city and neighborhood scope
- Solutions that are not supported by accurate and robust data or evidences and preferably a first mock-up or prototype.
- Solutions that do not bring novelty or improvement compare to competitors
Possible forms of collaboration
- Experimenting the solution at scale one on a real project
- Providing feedback regarding technical, marketing, regulatory and business aspects and potentials
- Incorporating the solution in one or multiple tenders
- Co-developping the solution (if early stage) through a long term innovation and business agreement
Our ultimate goal is to establish a win-win collaboration and help both parties to create value in solving actual issues.